Friday Favorites (61)
Happy Friday, everyone! This week has been a busy one and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I was in and out of meetings all week and on Wednesday evening I taught my second SkillPop class! I'm teaching it again in early April if you live in Charlotte and want to check it out. Last night we went out to dinner with some sweet friends we never see enough, so that was really nice.
This weekend I plan to work out, do some organizing and cooking at home, paint a wall in our living room (I'll share that with you in a post later this month!), and hopefully head up to Davidson for lunch at Kindred. We haven't been since last year and I can't stop thinking about it!
Before I head out I wanted to share some links with you. Hope you enjoy!
- Donald Trump and the Violence to Come. I don't care what your political affiliation is--this man is out of control.
- Woops, another Minneapolis piece. Our friend Yoni shared this on Facebook and I had to save it.
- Such a thoughtful essay, and on something I never thought about before: Why Am I Not Supposed to Tell You I'm Trying to Get Pregnant?
- Focus On Your Own Shit. Simple enough, and terrific advice.
- Sponsored: Loving this kitchen and cooking website lately.
- YOU GUYS LOOK AT THIS DOG.
- Melisandre at a Baby Shower. So good. So ready for the next season of Game of Thrones.
- This is old news by now, but still worth sharing after the Super Bowl Halftime Show: The Day Beyoncé Turned Black
- This little fox thought the sheets were snow and it's pretty adorable.
- Love this top.
- These strappy-but-still-chunky heels are so sexy!
- I wish I could pull off these retro sunglasses.
- Loving the simplicity of white Chucks lately. (But could you keep them clean?)
- Thinking about adding a neutral bag to my wardrobe. I wouldn't say no to this one or that one.
What are you guys up to this weekend? Hope you have a great one!