Friday Favorites (60)
If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I had to drive back to Roanoke Monday night when my mom found herself in the operating room once again, this time without an appointment. Surgery recovery and complications are no joke, my friends. Luckily she's finally back on the mend and I got home Wednesday night.
I feel like I've been traveling non-stop since January, but we still have a vacation coming up this weekend that we planned a little while ago--we're going to Miami on Saturday morning! We're also planning to take a trip to Key West while we're in Florida, so if you have any recommendations for either the Keys or Miami, let me know--neither of us have been there before. I hate to leave our cozy apartment again, but I'm looking forward to some sunshine and relaxation, more than likely with a daiquiri in hand.
Before we go, I wanted to leave you with a short list of links for your weekend:
- This looks like the perfect black bag.
- Why I tell everyone to leave Minneapolis. This piece made me weep. "Minneapolis will always be here...You can always come back."
- How lovely are these fold-over clutches from Ooh Baby Designs?
- Good news--You Can Be a Serious Reader AND Color-Code Your Books. I may need to finally do some rearranging.
- I'd love to throw this jacket over all of my sundresses this spring.
- Really into the top of this jumpsuit.
- "Wondering if you took that thing I said two weeks ago the wrong way." Do we all do this?
- Your Life is Tetris. Stop Playing It Like Chess. Brilliant.