Friday Favorites (70)
Happy Friday from Virginia! I landed in Roanoke on Wednesday night and am headed to Charlotte for the weekend so I can attend a friend's baby shower. We've only been living in California for a little over a month, but it already feels weird to visit the East Coast. I'm really looking forward to spending a few days in Charlotte, though--I think it's going to still feel like home for a long time.
I have some links for you this weekend! Spoiler alert: there are probably too many videos.
- Wheel of Freestyle with Lin-Manuel Miranda. I have no talent.
- Stephen Colbert signs off on the election. Love him.
- Looking back at Ender's first birthday party. I can't believe he's going to be two this month!
- I'm super into this watch, and it's on sale. An early Christmas gift to myself, perhaps?
- Regina Spektor on Motherhood, Grief, and Growing Up. I find her so fascinating and inspiring.
- I used some of this dry shampoo for the first time the other day and LOVED it.
- Grain-free gnocchi! Can't wait to make this.
- If you're in the mood for a good cry, here's a program that reunites children with their fathers in prison for a day.
- I've been in love with this bag for too long.
- Group taking a selfie in 1920.
- Sponsored link: I love this What to Eat On the Paleo Diet infographic! Sometimes it's easier to think about things with a visual aid.
I hope you all have a great weekend! If you're in Charlotte and have a blog, I'm teaching a SkillPop class on Monday night and there are still a few spots open!
This post contains affiliate links.