Some Things I Learned (or Maybe Just Remembered) at Alt Summit 2016
- Your voice is the most valuable part of anything you do, online or off. Be true to it.
- You have kindred spirits walking around and living their lives all over the place. Take advantage of travel and get to know them whenever you can.
- If you don't drink enough water in Salt Lake City, you're probably going to puke.
- Finding the space to be creative takes work--and sometimes you have to be a little weird about it. This journey looks different for everyone, and that's okay.
- Dream big and then hustle.