Decorating for an Outdoor Brunch Party
When Courtney and I were planning this big project that we are now calling "Farm to Table at Home," we knew we wanted the aesthetic to be casually chic, or effortlessly elegant--basically something with alliteration that also involved lots of white dishes, wooden accents, and gold.
- A white tablecloth makes a big difference.
- Gold accents are an easy way to add some glamour to an otherwise simple tablescape.
- Silk flowers are easier to transport and obviously last a lot longer than fresh ones! They make lovely centerpieces simply placed on the table in front of people's dishes.
- A few pops of color like red and/or turquoise go a long way on a mostly-white table--we got some great striped menus from Minted that tied everything together really well.
- Just because you're outside doesn't mean you can't incorporate more complex decorations! Some battery-powered marquee lights add a really fun, vintage, and festive vibe.
For more on our Farm to Table brunch Party, and full recipes, be sure to visit the reset of the posts in this series:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of La Crema. The opinions and text are all mine.
Photo credit: Courtney O'Dell of Sweet C's Designs