Friday Favorites (57)
Happy Friday, friends! Rob and I are off to Washington, DC bright and early this morning for a wedding, so I thought I'd share some links for your weekend before we go. There aren't too many of them, so I just put them all in one list. Enjoy!
- This video cracked me up. I've been to so many of these restaurants (including one last night).
- These are like a perfect everyday pair of boots.
- Please Don't Threaten My Son for Dating Your Daughter. So many good points in this piece., whether you have sons or daughters or both (or neither).
- Another shockingly true, restaurant-inspired video. I absolutely love it when he says "Again, I'm pretty sure that's not true but I'm happy to move forward without an argument."
- My brother taught me how to build a campfire the other day so I shared his wisdom in a blog post.
- How cozy (and sexy) is this sweater?
- Some things you may not know about me.
- If You're Not Paranoid, You're Crazy. What do you think?
- I love the looks of this coat.
- When Does Eating Clean Become an Eating Disorder? Such a good question, and an important one, too.
If you guys have a couple minutes, I'd love it if you could fill out the 2015 Freckled Italian reader survey (embedded below)! This helped me a lot last year, and as always, I look forward to and encourage your feedback. Thanks for reading! It means the world to me.