Happy Friday! Rob and I are in Roanoke this weekend to see our friends Tina and Michael get married, so I'm running around doing fun bridesmaid things all day today. First we have manicures this morning, followed by a ladies lunch downtown before the rehearsal and dinner tonight! I'm so excited for the wedding tomorrow, and I can't tell you how awesome it was to drive to Roanoke last night instead of fly!
I'm leaving you with some links I've been holding on to and waiting to share--hope you enjoy!
- The Future of Iced Coffee--I thought this piece was so interesting.
- Not sure how I missed this, but these two guys absolutely killed this a capella Wicked medely.
- I think this skirt is dreamy.
- I've always had a few issues with Taylor Swift, but I guess her (overdue) feminist "awakening" is a step in the right direction. I'm just glad there are women out there like Lena Dunham.
- Speaking of Dunham, I loved what she (and several others) had to say about last weekend's nude celebrity photo leak.
- How cool are these floating recipe shots?
- I am so excited for Betsy and Jon!
- A Call for a Low-Carb Diet That Embraces Fat--every time I read another article like this, I get so excited. It's Paleo, people! And it's becoming more and more mainstream every day.
- These cute earrings look good enough to eat.
- Shouldn't I Feel Like An Adult By Now? I feel like this every now and again.
- Several of these powerful photos of women throughout history brought a tear to my eye.
- Jimmy Fallon and Adam Levine play Wheel of Musical Impressions and it's awesome.
I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes here and on Instagram yesterday!
Photo credit: V.A. Photography