Happy weekend to you! My mom came to visit for a few more days this week and we've been busy cooking and finally unpacking the last of the boxes from Minneapolis. This apartment is finally starting to feel like home! I've been busy with a freelance project, as well, so I'm ready to spend a couple of days doing a whole lot of nothing with Rob.
Here are a few links I wanted to share with you this Friday afternoon. Enjoy!
- I'm so excited about Lena Dunham's book coming out next week!
- Seriously got passion eyes over this cover story on Adam Driver. He's my favorite in Girls and the more I learn about him, the more I like him. He was fantastic in This is Where I Leave You, which I went to see the other day.
- Last week, we talked about our favorite books for fall on The Eighty Twenty.
- Cutest thing ever--All These Dogs Want To Do Is Tuck Their Baby Best Friends Into Bed.
- I always love Pentatonix's covers--this Ariana Grande one is no exception!
- 5 Movies to See in the Near Future, Parts One and Two--have you seen any of these yet?
- The perfect fall skirt.
- My dream wardrobe consists of one of these sweaters for every day of the week.
- Let's talk about these shoes.
- I hate that this dress is out of stock--I think it would be perfect for a winter date night!
- Loving Joelle's new website design! And I can't wait to make some candles after seeing her wonderful video tutorial.
- Have you checked out fitBallet yet?
- Neil Patrick Harris is officially off the market! So happy to read about their wedding a few weeks ago. I love him and David Burtka and their cute kids!
- Do any of you ever use The Bouqs? I've ordered from them a few times and always had such a great experience. The flowers are gorgeous, and you can use that link to redeem a $10 credit!
- Natasha is such a sweetheart and I love keeping up with her on her blog!
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!
Photo credit: V.A. Photography