I love peaches in the summer, and I love grilling, so to me, a grilled peach is pretty much the epitome of the season. For this little recipe, I used a grill pan instead of the outdoor grill, which tends to be easier if you're just making a quick batch. Topped with goat cheese and a drizzle of honey, these make a perfect appetizer or even a unique dessert.
- Two to three large, ripe peaches
- PAM cooking spray (I used the olive oil one)
- Several tablespoons of soft goat cheese
- A couple tablespoons of honey
- Mint, as a garnish
- Heat grill pan on stove, turned to medium-high heat.
- Wash the peaches and cut each one in half. Remove pits.
- Spray pan with PAM and place peaches cut side down on grill pan. Cook for about five minutes, then flip them over and cook for another two or three.
- Plate the peaches and crumble goat cheese over each one. Drizzle with honey, garnish with fresh mint, and serve warm.
Leaving up to 99% less residue, PAM is your ally in the kitchen and allows you to save time during prep and clean up.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by ConAgra via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of ConAgra.