Happy fourth of July! I hope everyone is enjoying relaxing time with friends or family and some warm weather. I have some links for you this weekend, so let's jump right in!
- Equinox always makes super-motivating fitness videos, but I absolutely loved their Portrait of a Locavore.
- I am having some success with a succulent I bought about a month and a half ago (it's a miracle!), and I wouldn't say no to a few of these cute planters for the little offshoots that are sprouting out.
- This commercial was seriously inspiring. If we have daughters, they are for sure going to be encouraged to explore math and science!
- So, so pumped to see this Time cover story. It's awesome to see Paleo-friendly principles getting mainstream attention.
- Have you ever thought of hiring a life coach? Nadia from Centered Self is currently running a huge sale on her services, so now might be a great time to try it!
- Love this bikini, even if it kind of looks like pajamas to me.
- I got a new phone the other day and this case is my new favorite thing. It's so sturdy but also so fun!
- This dress! Gimme.
- Surprise CrossFit proposal! I'm not usually one for any sort of over-the-top engagement story, but I love this one. Thanks Jenna for sharing this with me.
- Starbucks Praises Barista who Defended Breastfeeding Mom. Good for this barista, and good for Starbucks.
- David Sedaris is always such a delight to listen to. I've heard him read a couple times but I just love this video of him chatting with Craig Ferguson.
What are you up to this weekend? Today I'm going out to breakfast with Rob (it's so crazy to think that he starts work in Charlotte on Monday), then possibly doing some lake things with my girlfriends, and tomorrow we're going to a cookout!