I was doing such a good job posting one of these every month, and then I went and skipped April completely! Life has been a bit of a whirlwind lately, but it's really good. Here's a look at what I've been up to lately, if you already need a break from wedding recaps (you better catch your breath, because there are plenty more on the way).
- Slowly but surely letting go of the vacation diet and eating Paleo again. It's been delicious, but man have I been feeling terrible lately.
- Is anyone else in Minneapolis having spring allergies? I can't seem to stop sneezing. More tea for me, please. (Also I sort of love wearing my wedding ring on its own sometimes.)
- Hit up our favorite weekend lunch spot for the first time as married people and it was weird and awesome.
- Enjoying these warmer days (finally!) with some rooftop grilled chicken.
- Remember that time I was in Punta Cana? That was last week.
- Best Friend Wedding Day Market Run two weeks ago. I went for a run by myself over the weekend and it made me miss my girlfriends so much.
What have you been up to lately? I'm so glad to be back to blogging but I've missed so much!
Life Lately According to Instagram is a once-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real time if you'd like--I'm @mflynnpete.