Friday Favorites (40)
Happy Friday! Last night I got to attend an event in downtown Minneapolis where Chelsea Clinton was the main speaker, and it was so nice. She is so inspiring and it was a pleasure hearing what she had to say.
I'm so glad it's the weekend. I have plans to hang out with some girlfriends tonight, and Rob and I are going to do brunch at Modern Times either tomorrow or Sunday. There might be a farmers market in our future, too!
I don't have as many links for you this Friday as usual, so I'm just going to list them randomly instead of categorizing them. Hope you enjoy!
- Loved reading these very interesting parallels between Game of Thrones and To Kill a Mockingbird.
- I'm having an ad sale! All spaces are 50% off--use code JUSTBECAUSE at checkout.
- Minneapolis will now be referring to "Columbus Day" as "Indigenous People's Day," and I couldn't be happier. I'd love to see more cities and states follow suit!
- Looking forward to one day seeing this documentary (you can contribute to the Do I Sound Gay? kickstarter campaign here).
- Always Hungry? Here's why.
- Speaking of hunger, Gym-Talk has plenty more discount codes from last time! Click here to check them out.
- I'm ready for dresses! I think this thing is cute as can be.
- Celebrities Read Mean Tweets always makes me laugh so hard. This most recent one is no exception.
- Loved this post from Sam: Take the Experience.
- I am so excited about Neil Patrick Harris' book!
- Have you seen our wedding photos yet? So far I've shared details and getting ready shots, the first look, and our wedding party. Next week I'll be showing you our ceremony, reception, and a few sunset/golden hour-y shots of just me and Rob.
What are you up to this weekend? I'm attempting my first "serious" DIY (it involves a drill, so, you know), which I hope will be a success! What have you been reading, watching, and/or listening to this week? I want to know!