Friday Favorites (39)
Happy Friday, friends! I hope you've all had a good and productive week. I have some links for you this weekend, so I'm just going to jump right in!
Interesting & Inspirational
Vicktory Dogs! A wonderful look at where the dogs who were rescued from Michael Vick are now.
I'm pretty much terrified of outer space, but these kinds of discoveries are still really awesome.
A new blog for you to read: What Love Does. Kelly is so sweet!
I bought my first pair of shoes from ShoeMint and just loved everything about it.
Loving this grey Everlane backpack so much.
Food and Drink
35 Most Amazing Restaurants With a View--my list of places to travel just grew dramatically.
There's a great grass-fed beef promotion running on Gym-Talk's MuscleFood discount code page!
- Bad Lip Readings in general kill me, but I can't get enough of the Game of Thrones ones (one, two).
- One of my favorite professors from Longwood sent mea link to this hilarious piece on The Onion.
- If Winnie The Pooh Were Actually Regina George.
- Some friends and I went to the Matisse exhibit at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts last night and it was fantastic. It's in town until May 18th, so if any of you are local, you should really go check it out! (And then go get pho at Quang, because that's what we did.)
- Don't forget to order a print for your mom and have 20% of the proceeds to go Every Mother Counts! Place orders by April 28th to get them in time for Mother's Day.
I have some place cards to finish and lots of packing to do--on Monday I leave for Virginia and next weekend we're getting married! Lots of little ends to tie up before the big day. What are you up to this weekend?