Happy Friday! The week after being out of town is always a little crazy for me--I'm the worst unpacker ever, so I usually just have a huge mess on my hands for a few days. This weekend I plan to hang out at home with Rob, get organized, finish (the first draft of) our seating chart for the wedding, and write some more thank-you cards from my bachelorette weekend and bridal shower!
But anyway, I wanted to pop in today and share some links for your weekend:
Food and Drink
- This made a lot of sense to me: Why I Stopped Drinking Almond Milk & Went Back to Regular Milk Instead. If I weren't lactose intolerant, I'd definitely do the same. But I'm not, so I'm going to cut down on my almond milk intake (mostly I just have it as a treat whenever I go to my favorite coffee shop).
- This cauliflower pizza crust looks insane. I'm going to make it!
- I'm working on a sponsored campaign with Ghirardelli, so look for that post on Saturday if you're interested!
Music and Television
- Not sure if I totally agree, but this piece about Sansa Stark being Game of Thrones' strongest character made a lot of really good points.
- I totally love the new video my brother's band, She's a Legend, just put out. Did you know you can vote for them to win a spot at Warped Tour's Battle of the Bands? I'd love it if you would (and do it often)!
- HIMYM spoilers ahead! Why We Deserved More From the "How I Met Your Mother" Series Finale
- Oh, "Mother": An Awful End to a Long Love Story (Can you tell I didn't enjoy the finale?)
Pretty and Cute
- My blog-friend Sam's new website is amazing! I have loved her photos for as long as I have "known" her.
- I recently became a Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser and am interested to see how it goes. I'm not going to start doing pop-up shops or anything, but I thought it might be fun to share a few of my favorites every now and again. They have so many great pieces! My current favorites are the Le Rococo Statement Ring and these sparkly little earrings. You can see more from the collections when you visit my boutique here!
- How sweet are these little sandals? I'm so glad spring is finally here.
- This puppy is so not tired. (Yes he is.)
What are you up to this weekend? I hope it's warm wherever you are!