Happy Friday! I was going through our engagement photos this week (42 days until the wedding!) and found the one above and just love it--I don't think I've even seen it before! Ashley really took a bunch of good ones.
We've had some warmer days here and snow is finally melting. I went for a run (my second outdoor Minnesota run of 2014--so sad) yesterday and it was really great.
First, some housekeeping
- As you know, I've moved from Blogger to Squarespace. My posts can now be found at freckleditalian.com/blog; so please update your RSS feeds! (If you use Feedly, you can add this link to your reader).
- I'm going to start responding to comments right in the thread. This allows me to make sure I get to each one and still keep my email under control. So if you leave a comment, check back! My goal is to respond to all of them every day.
- Runner with M.S. feels no pain while racing. This girl is intense.
- No more yes. I love this idea.
- 18 Signs You're Doing Better Than You Think
- I'm loving these sparkly earrings, and for $28.00? What a steal!
- This swimsuit is dreamy.
- How comfy does this sexy dress look? I would wear it every day.
- Geeked out so hard over this interesting Disney film theory. I love it!
- My friend Sylis is working on a new study and you can help! Just make sure to read the eligibility criteria before taking the survey (it's the third paragraph down).
- 10 Things Highly Intuitive People Do Differently
- Click here to read about and sign the petition to enact the Orca Welfare and Safety Act.
- Did you get a chance to check out some scenes from my bachelorette weekend? We had such a great time.
Tonight Rob and I are off to happy hour at a new-to-us place before getting into some pretty serious cleaning and laundry. We just got a crock-pot and food processor from our wedding registry, so we have some new recipes on the docket, too. And then on Sunday, I have brunch plans with a couple girlfriends. What are you up to this weekend?