Friday Favorites (48)
Happy Friday! I was really looking forward to staying put all weekend for the first time in what feels like a while, but now I have plans to dash up to Roanoke for a few hours on Sunday to take some photos for a Christmas collaboration with La Crema. But until then I'll be here in Charlotte, relaxing and maybe even hanging up some holiday decorations! I think a viewing of Love Actually is in order.
Here are some links I've been holding on to for a couple of weeks--enjoy!
- I have a lot of feelings about this: Cinderella Was A Feminist Princess Way Before "Frozen" And "Maleficent" Came Along. Either way, I'm really excited about the Into the Woods movie.
- Neil Gaiman on the meaning of fairy tales. Love him, and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of The Sleeper and the Spindle.
- I love this polite bear waving. Makes me crack up every time.
- Somehow I missed this Regina Spektor music video and it is everything. She is so wonderfully weird and I love her.
- I'm really obsessed with Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard, so this little holiday video made my day.
Food and Drink:
- Meet the Flat White, the Coffee Drink Taking the U.S. by Storm--I've seen them here and there but haven't had one yet. What about you? I think they sound perfect.
- Anne Hathaway Swaps Vegan Diet for High Protein Paleo-Style Plan...and she feels better! I know it's not a huge deal or anything but I love hearing about celebrities who love Paleo. It makes it feel much more mainstream, which I do think is important.
- I love the front of this jacket.
- More Regina fangirling--how is she so cute?
- Sponsored: Share your favorite holiday memories here for a chance to win a Mezzetta Holiday Favorites Gift Basket every day throughout the month of December. (Thanks for your support as I work with sponsors this holiday season--I appreciate it so much!)
- I always feel a little weird when I freak out over a shirt (like this one) and then realize that it's from a maternity collection. Woops. It's probably because my style generally consists of tops (like this one) that could be mistaken for maternity shirts.
- As the year draws to a close, I'd love to get some feedback from my blog readers. If you have a second, I'd really appreciate hearing your opinions here!
What have you been reading, watching, eating, and coveting lately? Hope you have a great weekend!