Happy Friday! I'm posting much later than usual today because I've been running errands all morning and packing this afternoon! Here are some links for your weekend:
- Such an interesting piece--Listening to Young Atheists: Lessons for a Stronger Christianity.
- I made a list for Relay Foods last month--The Basic Essentials for a Paleo Pantry. Did I leave any out?
- I absolutely love reading about food trends. Here's a great one: How the French Macaron Became American.
- Will Disney Get Race and Culture Right with Moana? I guess we can always hope for the best!
- This looks like the perfect skirt.
- This looks like the perfect top.
- This looks like it could be the perfect jumpsuit, but I'm still not sure.
- Jimmy Fallon does Wheel of Impressions with Kevin Spacey. Love them both.
- I'm sure you've seen or at least read about this already. I have mixed feelings at this point, but here it is: Potty-Mouthed Princesses Drop F-Bombs for Feminism.
- And while we're talking about mixed feelings, there's this: The Perfect Proposal. Don't get me wrong, I cried like a baby throughout almost all of it, but let's get real--sometimes less is more.
- Finally, because why not (and because it happened half a year ago already and I think that's insane), our wedding video.
Rob and I are off to Roanoke this evening for the weekend. As always, feel free to follow along on Instagram! What are you up to this weekend? Hope you have a great one!
Photo by Winona Grey, one year ago in Minneapolis.