It's been really nice spending time with my family in Virginia, and this last week and a half has really flown by! I'm here until Wednesday, though, so I have a few more days to hang out and enjoy relaxing at the lake. I can't believe it's December already--the holiday decorations are out in full force! Here's a look at my November, in photos.
1. Christmas before Thanksgiving at Mall of America.
2. Lots of dates with this cute guy.
3. Made a list of things to do in while in Virginia--I'm on a roll so far!
4. Cozy apartment candles. (This one was a gift from my lovely Maid of Honor.)
5. Got this calendar in the mail! So excited about Alt Summit in January.
6. The view from my parents' house.
7. College roommate reunion. | 8. Thanksgiving dinner!
9. Got quite a bit of hair chopped off at the salon last week.
10. Cozy Sunday boat ride with my brother and sweet dog.
In other news, I picked up my wedding dress yesterday! It's so nice to have it hanging in my closet.
I saw Catching Fire with my family last night and it was pretty awesome.
How was your November?
Life Lately According to Instagram is a once-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--I'm @megan_flynn.