It's hard to believe it's October already, but here we are! This past month flew by in a whirlwind of family and friends, which was wonderful and makes me super excited for the holidays. I'm sure they'll be here before we know it.
1. I turned 25 and had a martini and a steak about it.
2-3. Spent a week at home and cuddled sweet Rocky, who is adorable as always.
4. Rob and I tasted wedding cakes and finalized our flavors!
(We're having both chocolate and white cake with Oreo and peach fillings, respectively.)
5-8. Spent so much time with friends at our engagement party, in Williamsburg, and at a wedding.
9. Stopped by my favorite library during our engagement shoot (see Part One here.)
10. Started our wedding registry at Crate & Barrel!
11. Visited Chicago.
12. Said hello to October with a chilly evening on the roof.
What did your September look like?
Life Lately According to Instagram is a once-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--I'm @megan_flynn.