I tried to fancy up some little pork loin cutlets the other day. I think it worked.
(You can cut it yourself or get a package of cutlets from the grocery store.)
One large sprig of fresh rosemary
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
Olive oil and grass-fed butter for frying
1. Heat a large pan with olive oil and butter.
2. Season one side of the pork cutlets with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Place the pork into the pan with the seasoned side down.
4. Season the other side, flip them when the meat starts cooking around the edges and the underside is browned (about 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness of the cutlets).
5. Pour applesauce over the pork. Add rosemary. Let other side cook through (another 3-5 minutes).
6. Garnish with rosemary and serve with extra applesauce.