Alright you guys, get ready for a lot of photos.
Life Lately According to Instagram is becoming a once-monthly feature.
Starting today. Take a look at my December:
1. Lunch with mom at our favorite Thai place.
2. Blowouts and manicures with Melissa.
3. Read a whole lot of books.
4. Pomegranates are my favorite.
5. A Paleo molten chocolate cake and a glass of almond milk.
6. My co-worker and friend, Lauren, and I after our company holiday party.
7-9. Christmas in Arizona.
10. I can't say it enough: Rob's nephew is adorable.
11. My parents participated in this awesome program this Christmas for me and Sean.
12. Old photo of me and my cousin, Molly, taken by my dad.
13. I love this picture of me and Rob from last weekend even though my bangs are too long.
14. I met Rob for lunch when he was working on Monday (something I never get to do) and we went to The Burger Joint, where they have sweet potato tots and I loved every single bite.
15. Close-up of my 2013 nails.
16. Miso soup is my favorite non-Paleo snack.
17. Love this goofy photo of us from New Year's Eve.
18. Back to reality after the holidays--breakfast at my desk!
What did your December look like?
Life Lately According to Instagram is a once-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--I'm @megan_flynn.