Life Lately According to Instagram (#11)
Happy Friday, friends!
Wednesday felt like Friday to me, and yesterday felt like Monday
Is anyone else glad it's the weekend?
I wanted to share some more photos from my phone while they're still relatively timely. Take a peek!
1. I think fall on the lake is more magical than summer sometimes.
2. Rob and I match accidentally all the time, but this was intentional.
3. My parents, Rob, and I all went on a ride in my dad's old Chris Craft a few weekends ago.
4. Remember the rose plant I talked about in this post? It's blooming!
5. Working from Rob's balcony in Arlington. You can see the Washington Monument and Capitol building. Not a bad view.
6. I love my morning mate.
7. Halloween at the office. Luckily I had this Pooh bear costume, you know, just lying around.
8. My nights have been about comfy socks and lounging on the couch by the fire to watch Hocus Pocus and episodes of Sex and the City.
What have you been up to? Did you have a nice week? Send me links to your pictures!
Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--just search for username @megan_flynn.