Hi there! Just hopping in this morning to share some photos from my phone with you.
I'm looking at the first two images in this collage and I can't believe that a month has gone by already! These posts seem to be turning into a month-to-month feature instead of a semi-weekly one, but I want them to be more current. So allow me to catch you up and maybe come back with another one sooner than later.
1. A morning at work. Sometimes I leave early and get myself a treat!
This was iced coffee with half a pump of coconut syrup and then I put my own coconut cream in it.
2. My boss and I, primping for a Roaring '20s party in Baltimore.
3. Organizing my necklaces that until this point where in a tangled mess on a counter.
4. Sunday afternoon lounging with Rob.
5. A nice hot cup of tea with my mom.
6. My beautiful cousin, Ashley, on her wedding day!
7. Rob's watch loves to cuddle with my watch.
8. Got to spend a few hours last weekend with my precious gal pals, Whitney and Melissa.
Enjoy the weekend!
Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--just search for username @megan_flynn.