Happy Saturday, friends!
Just wanted to drop in and share a few (and by few, I mean dozen) photos from my phone with you.
1. I bought these high-rise jeans a few weeks ago and I think they're cool.
2. Sometimes I just need a little coffee after lunch!
3. Having brunch last weekend in Charlottesville with two of my very best girlfriends.
4. Pumpkin Woodchuck! It is so good.
5. Pre-bedtime tea with my cousin Macarena, who stays with us sometimes.
6. Wearing my favorite skirt, a new yellow top, and a vintage necklace I stole from my mom.
7. My brother got these amazing prints for me and I can't get over how beautiful they are.
8. I got my diploma! It feels too cool to have earned a master's degree.
9. Rocky got a haircut and looks so dapper.
10. Sundays with Rob always make me so sad. This long-distance thing is ridiculous!
11. The leaves in my neighborhood are changing and they're gorgeous.
12. Last night I found a couple baby dreadlocks in my hair. I don't know what to say.
My brother and Rob are both coming in to Roanoke today and we're all going to a wedding this afternoon! I'm always so happy to wake up in my own bed on a weekend these days--I feel like it happens rarely! Rob and I have been so lucky to see each other pretty much every weekend in the two months that we've been living away from each other, but it still sucks that at least one of us always has to travel to do it. But it's worth it! What are you up to this weekend?
Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--just search for username @megan_flynn.