Life Lately According to Instagram (#7)
Sometimes, I feel that maybe there isn't enough substance to these posts--they're just a compilation of photos that you've probably already seen somewhere else. But then I look back on them a month or even a week later and I love being able to re-visit two weeks of my life that have been summarized into a block of pretty photos. So here we are again.
1. Breakfast of champions--buffalo chicken sausage and two eggs over medium, over spinach.
2. Rocky may be 14 but he still jumps in the lake when no one is looking! Look at his little wet paws!
3. In the car on the way to New Jersey.
4. All the conference rooms were taken the other day and we had to have a meeting at a picnic table. Not bad.
5. Another workout with Emma.
6. I don't really know what happened here, but I like it. Also, this is my new hair. It's shiny and almost black.
Do you share your phone pictures on your blog? Leave me a comment with a link so I can see yours, too!
Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--just search for username @megan_flynn.
P.S. I wrote about all my favorite Autumn things for Jigsaw London's blog. You can read it here!