I was recently asked to participate in Glam's Beauty Board winter program, which involved receiving a package full of new beauty products. Obviously I couldn't turn it down.
Here's a list of what I got, along with my thoughts on the products so far:
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream: I'm a big fan of Olay products, but this is a new favorite. It smells just as beautiful as others I've used in the past, but it's super thick and rich and feels really luxurious going on.
- C.O. Bigelow Cold & Flu Soad: I haven't used this yet, but the fragrance is great and I know it'll be perfect for hot baths when you're feeling under the weather. It's minty and has a strong eucalyptus quality to it, which I love.
- Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in Matte Beauty: I put this on yesterday before heading out to lunch and was surprised by how soft and long-lasting it went on. Nothing about it is sticky, and this particular color is really fun; kind of neutral but at the same time kind of a bright pink.
- L'Occitane Shea Whipped Body Cream: This smells like baby powder and is light but moisturizing. It reminds me of going skiing, for some reason.
- Rita Hazan Weekly Remedy: A two-step deep conditioner that smells like heaven. I haven't used it yet because I don't shampoo my hair very often, but I'm looking forward to it already.
- Eyeko Me & My Shadow Waterproof Shadow Liner: At first glance I didn't think I liked this because it was an eyeliner that I didn't understand, but then I used it and see that it's more of an eye shadow, and it's super easy to apply and looks really pretty on.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics' Unknown Pleasures Nail Lacquer in Covet and Technopagan: I'm pretty picky about my nail polish, but this is a good one. So far I've used the Covet and it's an awesome neutral. It has great coverage and dries surprisingly quickly. It's also 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Thicken & Full 3D Boosting Creme: Another one I haven't used yet but am looking forward to, if only for the way it smells.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Gel: I used to use this in high school and I loved it! The smell of them brings back so many memories. I like how small they are so you can just throw one in your bag to use if you ever end up with a breakout on your chin like I did this week.
- Demeter Fragrances in Pistachio Ice Cream: Last but certainly not least--this is my favorite product in the bunch. It smells so good that I want to eat it. The pistachio fragrance has such a sweetness to it that I can't help but feel like a nicer person every time I spritz a little.
Thanks for letting me share these with you! I think a lot of them would make great stocking stuffers (some of the Demeter fragrance sizes start at only $6.00). Do you use any of these products? Which ones are your favorites? Happy Saturday!
Glam Beauty Board is sponsored by Olay.